As we know Iron Man is mostly seen in movies such as “The Avengers”. From the comic series “Avengers”, the character’s is a man named Tony Stark who has a battle robotic suit. Due to the robotic suit , he is named the “Iron Man”.Iron Man crimes with his Avengers counterpart fight crimes and prevent doom from happening to their city. 


In today’s based upon a video sighted by KryptBlog.com on YouTube, a young man named Winner Tsidi who is in his 20’s channel , we were shocked. 

Browsing through his videos on his channel , Winner has been able to make real life “Iron Man ” suit. Winner  is currently in Cape Coast,Central Region , Ghana.


Contacting him through WhatsApp, Winner said told us that since his childhood he has been dismantling and building all sought of small gadgets but way back in his Junior High School days after watching  “Iron Man 1 ” movie , he got in love with it and how the suit works always fancy’s him.

This gave him a big push to start his journey of building Iron Man suit.Winner also added that : “ I realized that that suit and technology was really practical so I decided to build 1 myself with simple home materials. So every weekend I will ride my bike about 50 miles to the nearest internet cafe to do more research on how to build ma own real live Ironman suit... So I kept improving and now I had managed to build ma first Ironman Mark 42 suit prototype”.



He again said “that right now I have completed Senior High School  at Edinaman Shs 2020 and I was a science student. I passed excellently and now I am trying to join the Ghana Army but it's really though to get into it because of  the economy . But the thing is am just getting started. The main goal in the long run is to build the full Ironman suit in real titanium metal make it to fly just like in the movies. I will also make it bullet proof and add other weapon systems. I will like to establish ma own industry if I get help and investors. I can even help equip the Ghana Armed forces with this robotic suit to help protect them in combat... So that's pretty much it.

This is the story of Winner Tsidi, Alias Ghana Iron Man.Touched By Winner’s Story And Want To Help Him ?

CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM : WINNER TSIDI 

SUBSCRIBE TO HIS YOUTUBE : IWET ROBOTICS


WATCH VIDEO BELOW :