Ghanaian politician, Kennedy Agyapong has uncovered that he has been cheated. 


As per the Assin Central Member of Parliament, he was cheated to the tune of an astounding US$7 million. 


He spread the word about this during Net2 TV's 'The Attitude' show on August 20 and in his accommodation, he said; 


"In any event, as far as I might be concerned, things are not really smooth for me as you might suspect. I disclosed to you last week that I have purchased machines worth 7 million dollars for some little youngsters, they have cheated me, they are still on it, they haven't changed. Their opportunity will come, my message is that when I was propelling them the cash to purchase the standard machines in case that was all I had, I wouldn't have given them that cash. So I will eat, what torments me is that a 39-year-old kid will cheat me, a 61-year-elderly person. 


Individuals are asking, individuals are as yet asking. Individuals I regard are asking, you see why Ghana isn't advancing? 


I won't allow them to discourage me. I'm actually contributing. I'm business-wise as of now however I have become smarter. In the event that you see a Ghanaian biting the dust, let him kick the bucket. Nana Boadu (he gave the names of one of the young men) won't realize what is happening upon him. However, I won't let those young men breakdown me, they are exceptionally malicious, I am aware of two yet I am told they are three. I will recover each pesewa of mine from those little young men, they won't ever cheat me this seriously. 


I will make a move and I couldn't care less, in light of the fact that I won't allow him to underestimate me ever. I as a rule disregard my hand my head. My head is bubbling in light of the fact that I am tormented to such an extent that the young men have had the option to cheat me that awful."