Kofi Kinaata At VGMA’21

The Fante rap god Kofi Kinaata claim that no one can beat his record of taking the VGMA best song writer of the year for the fourth time consistently. 

Kofi Kinaata in 2016 won his first VGMA best song writer of the year award with his hit song titled “Susuka” and has been holding onto the title since then till now. 



He got the award again in the recently ended Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) award 2021.In an interview with Graphic Showbiz , Kofi Kinaata said that no one can beat his record of taking the Best Song Writer Of The Year for the fourth time.

“No artiste can break the records I’ve set, winning Song  Writer Of The Year is no joke. Only a talented artiste can do this, and I’ve done it. When I did it for the third time , I told myself am going to win it for the fourth and and set a record , I’ve done it and am  so proud” he said. 


Kofi Kinaata talking about his way of writing a song said that “a lot goes into what i bring out there ,I don’t just write a song for the sake of writing. A lot of thinking goes into what I put out there and now my hard work is paying me off. I will still continue writing good songs even after I’ve won the VGMA Best Song Writer Of The Year for the fourth time. I want to be popular for writing good songs”.

Kofi Kinaata won the race of Best Song Writer Of The Year at the 22nd edition of the VGMA  with his song “Behind The Scene. 


ALSO READ:



VGMA 21: ‘Shout out to my haters’ – Yaw Tog shades Asakaa boys as he bags Hip-hop Song of the Year